WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL SALES PERSON!
Do you have what it takes to sell?! Are you ready to join our team?
Candidate must have integrity, honesty, be reliable and persistant. Experience in sales is an asset but not a must. You should have good communication skills, both verbal and written. You must be goal driven with high energy and enjoy working with the public.
Generate and qualify leads and follow up with leads
Product knowledge of features and benefits
Know product warranty
Must work all RV and Boat shows
Must be able to handle your objectives
Ability to close deals
Must keep weekly reports and report to Sales manager
Salary plus commission
Contact Bonnie Hutton in person at 1520 Arthur St W
Mon to Fri 9:00 to 5:00
RV SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Woody’s Trailer World is looking for a career minded person for the position of a qualified RV Service Technician.
- Examine, troubleshoot and diagnose units needing repair and maint. They install, repair and maintain interior and exterior components on motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheel trailers, truck campers, tent trailers and van conversions.
- Installation of accessories; performing pre-delivery inspections; reading and writing repair orders; troubleshooting, repair and maintenance on propane gas and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges and air conditioners; repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components; and the ability to install, repair, replace and maintain roofs, siding, windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane gas systems, batteries and charging systems.
- To implement and oversee effective and efficient work procedures, ensuring completion of work in a timely, efficient and safe manner
- Provide appropriate coaching, guidance and supervision of shop personnel
- Provide assistance with verification of parts required and procedures to be used for repairs when required
- Assist with determining warranty authorization
- To assist administration with scheduling daily work
- Inform administration of any delays in work completion
- To perform periodic quality control checks of completed work
- Liaison between manufacturers and vendors when extensive diagnostics are required
- Maintain shop cleanliness and security of shop assets
- Ensure that all company policies, practices and procedures are followed including, but not limited to professionalism and team building
- Works closely with the Service and Sales Managers on preparing for final delivery Take the purchaser on a pre-delivery inspection of the RV by demonstrating use of equipment and components
Apply in person with resume at 1520 Arthur St W, Monday to Friday 8:30am till 5:00pm.
1520 Arthur Street West
Thunder Bay, Ontario
807-577-5122 Fax 807-577-0055 Toll Free 1-888-249-5545